This palace offers a privileged view of the Ponte Vecchio and the river Brenta from its belvedere. It was built towards the middle of the 18th century, commissioned by Vincenzo Ferrari, an important industrialist and silk merchant. The building has more than seventy rooms on seven levels and was decorated in about 1760 by the Veronese painter Giorgio Anselmi, with clear references to the commercial and economic enterprises of the Ferrari family's manufacture.
In 1943 it was donated to the City of Bassano del Grappa by Baron Giovanni Battista Sturm von Hirschfeld.
Currently the palace houses the "Giuseppe Roi" Ceramic Museum, which gathers collections of ancient ceramics and the "Remondini" Printing Museum, dedicated to the typography and chalcography of the famous family of graphic entrepreneurs.
Via Schiavonetti 40
36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI)
Tel. +39 0424 519940